Information on Personal Data Processing
Information on Personal Data Processing
Company Profil Media, s.r.o., corporate ID no: 25726501, with registered seat at Újezd 414/13, 150 00 Praha 5 – Malá Strana, registered in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. C 64682 (“Profil Media, s.r.o.”) is a personal data controller within the meaning of General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation of European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council) (“Regulation”).
Profil Media, s.r.o. declares that all personal data are considered strictly confidential and are treated in accordance with the Regulation and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data.
1. Personal Data Processing
1.1. We process personal data in cases related to our business activities, ie. especially if you apply for our events via the website www.designblok.cz or if you use our application Designblok, ie especially if:
- you have registered for our event as an exhibitor;
- you use our Designblok application;
- you have subscribed to business communications;
- you are a natural person in business or an employee of a legal entity with which we have entered into a contract as a customer or supplier of services or goods;
- you are our employee or job seeker.
1.2. Category of Personal Data
We process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification and address data: academic title, first name, last name, date of birth, identity card information, permanent address, delivery or other contact address, business address, corporate ID number.
- Electronic contact details: telephone, mobile phone, e-mail address, data box ID.
- Other personal data required for performance of the contract: bank account number, payment amounts and history of payments, or other similar data.
- Other personal data provided by you in the application, contract or amendment, order or in other documents and in negotiations, including later updates.
- In case of processing employees and jobseekers personal data, we process a CV and information necessary for processing payroll and tax agenda.
1.3. The Legal Basis and purposes of Processing
We process your personal data from the following legal titles for the purposes listed below:
1.3.1. Performance of the contract. We process personal data because it is necessary for the provision of services (participation in events) and the exercise of the rights agreed in the contract, especially for the following purposes:
- Organizing events. We use the data to secure and evaluate the event we are organizing.
- Arranging contact between you and the exhibitor you have chosen. In order to provide a link to the selected exhibitor with whom you have agreed to the "I want to stay in touch" option, we process the e-mail address provided by you and pass it on to the selected exhibitor.
1.3.2. Fulfillment of legal obligations. Our legal obligations include, in particular, the issuance, receipt and archiving of tax documents, or obligations associated with the application for a subsidy from public sources.
1.3.3. Legitimate interest. Based on our legitimate interest, we process personal data mainly for the purpose of:
- Protection, security and dispute resolution. We may also process data based on our legitimate interest, which is to ensure the protection and security of our systems and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements based on legitimate interest.
- Marketing offers. Through direct marketing, we can send you invitations, requests for feedback on our events and make marketing offers. Only partners (exhibitors) that you have selected can send you business messages. You can always reject these business messages via the unsubscribe link provided in each email. If you unsubscribe from business communications, we will no longer use your electronic contacts for this purpose. - The marketing offers you see may be selected based on additional information we have received about you over time based on contact information, demographics, favorites, and usage information for our application. We do not perform fully automated processing that would have legal effects for you.
1.3.4. Processing of personal data with your consent. We may also process personal data with your express and free consent. You can revoke this consent at any time.
2. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PERSON
2.1.1. For effective providing our services and contract performance, we have contracts with other services providers to whom we may pass on your personal data for processing. In particular, your personal data may be processed by:
- postal service providers;
- software and IT service providers;
- marketing services providers;
- payment services providers;
- accounting service providers;
- legal services providers.
2.1.2. For the purpose of recovering claims, your personal data may be passed on to an enforcement company or other attorney-at-law.
2.1.3. We process your personal data exclusively in the countries of the European Union. Outside the countries of the European Union, we may only process your personal data if this is necessary for the performance of our contractual or legal obligations.
2.1.4. If third parties use the data in their legitimate interest, we are not responsible for such processing. These processing is governed by the principles of personal data processing of the respective companies and persons.
3. Duration of the Data Storage
We process personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the given purpose of processing, or for the time required by law. The storage period varies depending on the legal title of the processing of personal data:
- If the legal title for the processing of personal data is the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process personal data for the period required by law.
- If the legal title for the processing of personal data is the fulfillment of legal obligations, we process personal data for the period required by law.
- If the legal title for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest, we process personal data for the duration of the legitimate interest, or until you tell us that you do not wish us to further process this personal data.
- If the legal title for the processing of personal data is your consent, we process personal data for a maximum of the duration of your consent.
4. Your Rights
You have the following rights in relation to personal data:
- Right of access to personal data - you can contact us at any time to ask if we are processing your personal data and if so, request further information about this processing.
- Right to correct or adjust personal data - if there is a change in your personal data or if you feel that the data we process is incorrect, please contact us.
- Right to request processing restrictions - in the cases referred to in Article 18 of the Regulation, you have the right to request processing restrictions on your personal data.
- Right to delete personal data - in the cases referred to in Article 17 of the Regulation, you have the right to require us to delete personal data concerning you without undue delay.
- Right to request the transfer of data - under the conditions set out in Article 20 of the Regulation, you have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party.
- Right to object - if we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing at any time.
- Right to file a complaint - in case of doubt about compliance with our obligations related to the processing of personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection (in Czech “Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů“).
5.1. Our website and mobile applications use so-called cookies to make our offer relevant, interesting and user-friendly.
5.2. Cookies are short text files that are stored on your smartphone, computer or other device and which are used in your browser.
5.3. Standard web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) support cookie management. Within the browser settings, you can manually delete, block or completely disable their use, you can also block or allow them only for individual websites. For more detailed information, please use your browser's help.
5.4. Through the application you have the opportunity to customize or reject cookies by category as they best suit your preferences.
- memorize your settings so you don't have to re-enter them
- the best possible adaptation of the application to your requirements thanks to the monitoring of the used functions.
If you want to contact us, ask us anything about personal data processing or inform us that you do not want us to process your personal data, you can use the following contact information:
Profil Media, s.r.o.
Address: Újezd 414/13, 150 00 Praha 5 – Malá Strana
Phone: +420 267 990 545
This Policy is effective as of 1, February 2022.