Food sellers can offer their products in the outdoor premises (exterior) or in St Gabriel’s Monastery (interior).
- The opportunity to sell your products (foodstuff, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages) and to present your company/shop/bistro/restaurant/food truck at a prestigious design festival.
- A large number of wide-spectrum visitors and participants.
- Participation of over 350 exhibitors and 48,000 visitors.
- Various sizes of rental spaces in exterior and interior.
- Guarantee of approximate location of the seller’s spot.
- Connection to a 3 kW (16 A/220 V) power grid is included in the hire charges. Connection to a source of water or a stronger power grid is subject to an extra charge (please ask about the final charge)
- The hire charge covers the entire duration of Designblok, i.e. from the opening ceremony to the last day of the festival (i.e. 5.5 days).
- Hire charges in their full (or a deposit) paid and a contract signed by 31. 7. 2020.
- Uninterrupted operation and complete range of products on offer during the entire opening hours from 7. 10. 2020 to 11. 10. 2020 from 10.00 to 21.00 (opening ceremony on 6. 10. 2020 from 18.00 to 22.00).
- Mutual agreement about the range of products and prices.
- Quality and considerate presentation taking into account it’s a design festival.
- Use of single-use plastics is forbidden.
- Sale of beer, coffee and liquors (with the exception of product partners and official suppliers of Designblok) is forbidden.
- 50 % reduction off the prices of refreshments for the core team of the organiser (10 persons).
The contact person is Jan Makalouš (+420 736 515 360; firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can send your applications for Designblok 2020 from March 2020 till 14th June 2020.
Jan Makalouš (Superstudio, Exterior, City / Galleries, Studios, Showrooms, Designerie, Gastro Zones) email@example.com, phone: +420 736 515 360
Alžběta Gabrielová (Openstudio, Art House, Fashion Shows) firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +420 728 952 123